Accommodation, Weddings, Conferencing and more at Cape St Francis, South Africa.
Experience the Beauty of the Eastern Cape.
Culinary Challenge - conferencing package
Reward Your Team With This Fun Culinary Challenge - Day 1
Arrival at 2pm check in.
Welcome drinks and snacks provided.
3pm Dane your qualified NLP facilitator will brief you on the challenge.
Your team will have the opportunity to cook up a storm as they are handed true South African potjiekos ingredients and will compete against each other to see who will be named Potjie Master Chef!
We split your group into teams and pre-frame the following:
- Team names will be selected
- Each member will receive colours to represent their teams
- Each team will receive a prepared fire place, potjie, cooking utensils and will now need to start cooking together
- During the cooking process teams will receive a 'Mystery Roadblock Challenge'. They will need to complete the challenge in order to proceed on with the cooking
- Guess the spice? Each team will be presented with an array of exotic spices and will have the opportunity to taste, smell, look and feel in order to identify them
- Once all teams have completed their potjie, they will then present their dish to a panel of Judges
- The Judges will score each team in all areas such as teamwork, taste, presentation, cheapest pot and Mystery Roadblock Challenges in order to determine which team will be crowned Potjie Masters!
- All potjies will serve as lunch/dinner and during this time our facilitator will present a short de-briefing on observations made during the challenge
- A small prize giving will take place
Key Business Benefits:
- Crisis management
- Unifying the group
- Fun and motivational
- Strategy communication
- Sales and marketing
You will enjoy your potjie for dinner inclusive of starter platters, accompanying salad bar and a dessert, tea and coffee station.
You and your colleagues wil then be able to enjoy the evening socialising at Joe's Bar and restaurant before retreating to your comfortable accommodation in our Club Apartments or Village Cottages.
Full English buffet breakfast
Conference Package Pricing:
Price per delegate sharing R1 040.00 / Price per delegate single R1 260.00
Possible add ons:
- Full day conference package starting from R280.00 per person
- Live music from R4000
- Upgrade to our luxury Beach Break Villas additional R400.00 per person
- Canal Cruise from 150 per person
Get in Touch
|||+27 (0) 42 298 0054|
|||+27 (0) 82 494 3755|
|||+27 (0) 42 298 0157|
|||Da Gama Way, Cape St Francis, 6313|
|||34 11’ 56.39" S | 24 49’ 53.04" E|
Our port elizabeth guest house
We are situated in Newington Street, Richmond Hill on a quiet tree-lined lane, filled with historic and gracefully restored buildings. The peace of the picturesque neighbourhood belies its location in central Port Elizabeth where the heartbeat of the city pulses nearby and the main N2 highway that charters motorists in and out the Bay is but a few streets down.
The saying goes that in Port Elizabeth nothing is more than 15 minutes away and with Richmond Hill this most definitely rings true.
our Mozambique Resort
The waters warm, the sand is golden... and just a stone's throw away from your accommodation. Offering 3 stunning beach villas, swimming pool and the ultimate in beach living, Casa Malcampo based in the small fishing village of Tofo, is your ideal Mozambique holiday destination. For more information visit the Casa Malcampo website today! If a European holiday is what you’re looking for then why not check out our stunning 5 bed Croatian Villa perched on the ocean’s edge set on the island of Lastovo.