Cape St Francis Estate, with its diverse venue options, can offer you from “A beach wedding ceremony with a cosy garden reception”, through to a traditional chapel ceremony with an extravagant wedding reception in “The Space”.
Our staff, with their wealth of experience, from the planning through to the catering, will guide you through to the special day, ensuring that it will be all and more than you dreamed.
Our estate can accommodate up to 200 guests and, as your wedding guests, they will enjoy reduced accommodation rates, from 2 sleeper chalets, 4 bedroom apartments through to our 5 star beach villas.
See some of our wedding photos - click here.
Pre- and post-wedding get-togethers
As your guests will be staying on our Estate we suggest that you consider a pre- or post-wedding get together.
We can host a pre-wedding dinner at our Joe Fish Restaurant or a fun “Build-a-Burger’ or ‘Braai” evening with wines at reduced rates.
The following day we can host a post-wedding “Champagne Brunch” on our deck, the perfect farewell final get-together.
DJ’s or Musicians are allowed to play until 24H00 (midnight), thereafter the music must be turned down out of consideration for our neighbours.
Our wedding menu can be altered to suite your taste buds. We can offer you plated starters or canapés, variety mains or platters per table. Please read more on the Menu Page.
Bar & Beverages
There are a number of ways to organize the workings of the bar on your wedding day:
- Limit : You select a monetary limit
- Full Bar : This may also have a monetary limit
- Cash Bar : A full or limited bar can be available
Kindly confirm your bar request a month prior to your wedding.
Wines, Sparkling wines and Champagne must be selected a month prior to the event to ensure an adequate supply. We offer corkage at R50.00 per bottle for champagne and wines only. The bar closes strictly at 24H00.
Herewith additional equipment/services we offer. Where we cannot assist, we can recommend service providers that have done fantastic weddings here at the resort:
- Decor - All colour-themed linen, decor, floral arrangements, centre pieces, base plates, lighting and draping will be extra.
- Wedding Cake - Our chef can design to your requirements, cake or cupcakes
- Arch - Driftwood, set-up and rental – R 1500.00
- Lights - Fairy lights - R 1 200.00
- Stage - Stage over pool – R 1 500.00
- Midnight - A service fee of R 500.00 per half hour after midnight will be charged at all venues
- Ceremony Gazebo’s
- Cutlery/Crockery/Linen/Chair covers – Specialised or additional to in-house
- Floral/Decor artists
- Make-up artists/Hair stylists
(Please ask us for contact details for any of the above)
- Beach Break has twelve luxurious rooms available, one of which is a honeymoon suite.
- Village Break offers accommodation in Cape Dutch style cottages varying in size from 2 to 5 bedrooms.
- Club Break consists of 1 or 2 roomed Apartments situated around a communal swimming pool.
- We offer reduced accommodation rates to all our wedding guests.