Accommodation, Weddings, Conferencing and more at Cape St Francis, South Africa.
Experience the Beauty of the Eastern Cape.
Winter Weddings Special
The place to be for the bride to be | 1st May - 30th Oct 2017
- Two night's accommodation in a Beach Break sea facing room for two including breakfast.
- Pre-wedding bridal pampering massage.
- Choice of beach or traditional ceremony inclusive of wedding arch.
- Choice of three reception venues.
- Harvest table and welcome drink.
- Buffet dinner including three meats, three vegetables and a salad bar.
- Plated dessert, tea and coffee.
- Venue hire inclusive of linen, waiter and bar service.
Offer available for bride and groom and up to 60 guests
Terms and conditions apply
Winter Wedding Enquiry
Terms and conditions:
- A 50 % deposit is required to be paid to the Cape St Francis Resort within 4 days of confirmation of the booking. The remaining balance is due and payable 30 days prior to the wedding date.
- Deposits (less a handling fee of 20 %) will be refunded if a written cancellation is received at least (3) three months before the wedding date. Any cancellation after the three month period will result in forfeiture of the full deposit amount.
- All accounts including any other pre-arranged expenses are to be settled in full thirty (30) days prior to the wedding. Any other outstanding amounts such as laundry, food and beverage etc. on the account must be settled prior to departure.
- A breakage retainer of R5,000 will be required. This can be secured by way of a credit card pre-authorization or a cash payment. Once all equipment and items are checked for damages or breakages and found satisfactory and within 7 days of departure your pre-authorization will be released I cash payment will be refunded by EFT. In the event that the damage or loss exceeds the breakage retainer you hereby irrevocably consent to the additional deduction of same from your credit card, the details of which you have supplied and warrant being true and correct. In the absence of credit card information you will be held liable for any additional costs.
- All prices quoted are subject to change, provided that the client is informed of such changes at least thirty
(30) days prior to a reserved booking.
- The client will notify Cape St Francis Resort not less than twenty on (21) days prior to the wedding, of the confirmed number of guests that will be attending. This will be the number used to finalize catering arrangements.
- We reserve the right to cancel any booking forthwith and without liability on our part in the event of any damage or destruction of the venue by fire or any other cause, any shortage of labour or food supplies, strikes, lockouts or industrial unrest, or any cause beyond our control which shall prevent us from performing our obligations in connection with any bookings in our establishment.
- Cape St Francis Resort does not accept any liability for loss or damage to any item of property of guests howsoever such loss or damage may occur. We reserve the right to unilaterally change venues if in our opinion the safety and/or comfort of guests may be compromised.
- Cape St Francis Resort does not accept liability for injury to you or your guests on the premises due to negligence, over-indulgence or any other cause.
- In the unlikely event of there being a breach of this contract, requesting legal intervention, the party in breach will pay the attorney-client fees associated with this intervention.
- Agreement to changes of the above conditions will only be valid if in writing by both parties.
- Interest will be charged at prime, as charged by First National Bank at the applicable time, plus 2% per month or part thereof for any amounts outstanding.
Receipt of a deposit or pre-payment assumes unconditional agreement to the above terms and conditions.
Please check all your personal details and confirm by signing below and return with your deposit or forward relevant credit card information.
Get in Touch
|||+27 (0) 42 298 0054|
|||+27 (0) 82 494 3755|
|||+27 (0) 42 298 0157|
|||Da Gama Way, Cape St Francis, 6313|
|||34 11’ 56.39" S | 24 49’ 53.04" E|
our Mozambique Resort
The waters warm, the sand is golden... and just a stone's throw away from your accommodation. Offering 3 stunning beach villas, swimming pool and the ultimate in beach living, Casa Malcampo based in the small fishing village of Tofo, is your ideal Mozambique holiday destination. For more information visit the Casa Malcampo website today! If a European holiday is what you’re looking for then why not check out our stunning 5 bed Croatian Villa perched on the ocean’s edge set on the island of Lastovo.