Accommodation, Weddings, Conferencing and more at Cape St Francis, South Africa.
Experience the Beauty of the Eastern Cape.
WEDDING MENU OPTIONS
With a wealth of knowledge and experience our Food and Beverage Manager will assist you in the creation of your personal wedding menu. From canapes and snacks through to a full course reception every step will be taken to ensure each element is as per your requirements.
Our wedding menu can be altered to suit your taste buds. We can offer you plated starters or canapés, variety mains or platters per table. Our entry level dining experience includes 1 x starter, main & 2 desserts.
The menu must be finalised 1 month prior to your function.The total number of guests must be confirmed 21 days before the function. Final numbers given will be the minimum amount catered and charged for. Should the numbers increase, we will charge accordingly.
Below are typical menu options but you are more than welcome to discuss any recipes or ideas you have in mind.
- Tomato and Basil Bruschetta
- Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Blini
- Coronation Chicken Phyllo Basket
- Fillet Steak and Wasabi Mayonnaise Phyllo Basket
- Spring roll with sweet chilli sauce
- Mini Calamari Cone
- Bobotie Tartlet
- Roasted Vegetable and Blue Cheese Tartlet
- Welcome Champagne drink on arrival
- Variety of home baked breads
- Selection of dips and pates
- Olives and cheeses
Three Course Dinner Buffet
Plated starter choose one of below:
- Smoked Salmon Basket
- Philo pastry basket filled with cream cheese, smoked salmon, pickled ginger and wasabi
- Springbok Carpaccio Salad
- Springbok Carpaccio on a bed of rocket with parmesan shavings and a balsamic reduction
- Sesame Chicken
- Sesame coated chicken pieces on a bed of julienne vegetables and Satay sauce
- Caprese stack
- Tomato, mozzarella, eggplant stack drizzled in basil oil
Main Course Buffet
Red Meat Options:
- Rosemary and Garlic Roasted leg of Lamb with traditional brown onion gravy
- Flame grilled aged Rump with a brandy pepper sauce
- Oven roasted Pork fillet with a sage and mustard sauce
- Homemade Lamb and Mint Pie
- Basmati Rice
- Traditional roasted potatoes
- Baby potatoes in a herb butter
- Cream Garlic and Onion Potato bake
- English Mustard Mashed potatoes
- Cumin and Coriander Cous cous
- Grilled mediterrean Vegetables
- Ginger and sweet chilli stir fried vegetables
- Spinach and feta frittata
- Cumin roasted butternut
- Greek salad
- Broccoli, cauliflower and au gratin
- Roasted Lemon and Basil Chicken
- Moroccan Chicken Tagine
- Chicken fillets in a creamy mushroom and parsley sauce
- Authentic Indian butter chicken
- Mild Prawn and Cashew nut Curry
- Spanish seafood paella
- Fish fillets prepared on the open flames with lemon garlic butter
- West coast Seafood pot of prawns, fish and mussels truly South African
- Berry Cheese Cake
- Individual Berry lemon cheese cake with a strawberry compote
- Traditional Malva pudding
- Malva pudding with a lavender infused custard
- Cappuccino Mousse
- Chocolate Cappuccino mousse with a almond biscotti
- Basic Wedding Cake - Delicious two tier Chocolate or Vanilla cake to go with your theme.
Your wedding cake can serve as your dessert
Bar options. We offer a fully licensed bar.
Bar and Beverages - There are a number of ways to organize the workings of the bar on your wedding day:
- Limit: You select a monetary limit
- Full Bar: This may also have a monetary limit
- Cash Bar: A full or limited bar can be available
Kindly confirm your bar request a month prior to your wedding.
Wines, Sparkling wines and Champagne must be selected a month prior to the event to ensure an adequate supply. A per bottle corkage fee applies to champagne and wines only. The bar closes strictly at 24H00.
Get in Touch
|||+27 (0) 42 298 0054|
|||+27 (0) 82 494 3755|
|||+27 (0) 42 298 0157|
|||Da Gama Way, Cape St Francis, 6313|
|||34 11’ 56.39" S | 24 49’ 53.04" E|
Our port elizabeth guest house
We are situated in Newington Street, Richmond Hill on a quiet tree-lined lane, filled with historic and gracefully restored buildings. The peace of the picturesque neighbourhood belies its location in central Port Elizabeth where the heartbeat of the city pulses nearby and the main N2 highway that charters motorists in and out the Bay is but a few streets down.
The saying goes that in Port Elizabeth nothing is more than 15 minutes away and with Richmond Hill this most definitely rings true.
our Mozambique Resort
The waters warm, the sand is golden... and just a stone's throw away from your accommodation. Offering 3 stunning beach villas, swimming pool and the ultimate in beach living, Casa Malcampo based in the small fishing village of Tofo, is your ideal Mozambique holiday destination. For more information visit the Casa Malcampo website today! If a European holiday is what you’re looking for then why not check out our stunning 5 bed Croatian Villa perched on the ocean’s edge set on the island of Lastovo.