Accommodation, Weddings, Conferencing and more at Cape St Francis, South Africa.
Experience the Beauty of the Eastern Cape.
ST FRANCIS CONFERENCE ROOMS AND FACILITIES
Cape St Francis Conference Venue has a variety of conference rooms available which can accommodate groups of different sizes.
- The Space, our largest conference room, can accommodate up to 300 delegates theatre style.
- The Chapel & Theatre, which can accommodate up to 160 delegates theatre style.
- The Francolin Room, which can accommodate a maximum of 35 delegates, and
- Beach Break, which can accommodate a maximum of 15 delegates.
All of our conference rooms come equipped with with following equipment:
- Overhead projector and screen
- Whiteboard and flipcharts
- VCR and monitor
- Data Projector
- DVD player
- Public address sound system
- Pens and paper for the use of delegates
- Iced water and mints for the enjoyment of delegates
- All of the conference are air conditioned.
The following facilities are also available to conferences:
- A full range of other specialist AV equipment can be supplied on request
- Secretarial service, fax, telephone, internet and photocopying facilities
- Spouse program
- Breakaway rooms are also available for when a conference needs to break up into separate work groups or syndicates.
Get in Touch
|||+27 (0) 42 298 0054|
|||+27 (0) 82 494 3755|
|||+27 (0) 42 298 0157|
|||Da Gama Way, Cape St Francis, 6313|
|||34 11’ 56.39" S | 24 49’ 53.04" E|
Our port elizabeth guest house
We are situated in Newington Street, Richmond Hill on a quiet tree-lined lane, filled with historic and gracefully restored buildings. The peace of the picturesque neighbourhood belies its location in central Port Elizabeth where the heartbeat of the city pulses nearby and the main N2 highway that charters motorists in and out the Bay is but a few streets down.
The saying goes that in Port Elizabeth nothing is more than 15 minutes away and with Richmond Hill this most definitely rings true.
our Mozambique Resort
The waters warm, the sand is golden... and just a stone's throw away from your accommodation. Offering 3 stunning beach villas, swimming pool and the ultimate in beach living, Casa Malcampo based in the small fishing village of Tofo, is your ideal Mozambique holiday destination. For more information visit the Casa Malcampo website today! If a European holiday is what you’re looking for then why not check out our stunning 5 bed Croatian Villa perched on the ocean’s edge set on the island of Lastovo.